Welcome to JoNo Hair & Team JoNo!
Our team consists of 3 members and we are from all over Canada and England. We have over a 80 years of combined experience and we are all working together to make your visit amazing!
Due to Covid-19 your experience will be a little different than in the past.We are not only adhering to Worksafe BC sanitation and protcols, but going above recommended industry guidelines to protect you to the best of our ability.
There are a few things we ask of you for us to operate as safe and smoothly as possible:
1. Please arrive 5-10 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment and stay in your car until your stylists comes out to get you or sends you a text.
2. If you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid, fever, shortness of breath, dry cough, tiredness please CANCEL and reschedule after 14 days and DO NOT ENTER our premises.
3.Keep personal belongings to a minimum such as a cell phone and card. We have bins for you to put your personal winter belongings in.
4. Please wash and sanitize your hands upstairs upon arrival at our hand washing station once inside the salon.
5. You will be given a disposable mask and your stylist will be wearing either a disposable or a reusable mask during your appointment.
6. Your temperature will be taken and we ask that you fill in a health questionnaire if you have not already do so with our NEW online questionnaire.
7. No dogs or other persons to accompany other than for medical reasons.
8. All tools and styling stations will be completely sanitized prior to your arrival.
9 We look forward to making you look and feel beautiful in the healthiest way possible!